This is Singer911, and I'm here to bring you the news on Animal Jam!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

I'm back sorry and more stuff that came out before my blog

hey guys guess what I finally am able to post today yay again thx to my wonderful cousins footballrocks222 and singingrocks89 thanks so much u guys love ya! we'll so heres some pretty much new stuff that came out on AJ before I started my blog.Bowler Hat,Ten Gallon Hat,Patched Hat,Pill Box Hat,Camouflage Jacket,Woven Hat,Soccer Ball Mask,Gazelle Horns,and last but not least Straw Hat thats everything that can be found in the Jam Mart clothing all the items that are members only are the following Gazelle Horns,Soccer Ball Mask,Woven Hat,Camouflage Jacket,Pill Box Hat,Ten Gallon Hat,and last but not least,Bowler hat well thats the last of Jam Mart clothing stuff now lets look at den items.Ok so some other stuff that came out are  Basket Ball hoop,Grand Piano,Pro Soccer Ball,Pro Soccer Goal , Some Statues And Jungle Themed Furniture.Well guys I'm out of time see ya tommorrrow this singer911 sighning off from my blog have a Sunny  Sunday And stay cute and keep on singing!

2 comments:

  1. Why no pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because I didn"t know how to put pictures on but i will put some on now

    ReplyDelete