This is Singer911, and I'm here to bring you the news on Animal Jam!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

freedom party and glitchs

Hey guys singer911 Here! And this is my last post for the night!:(We'll lets get started So the Freedom Party came out a few days Ago on AJ and I love this Party Every year it comes Around Why? because it has fireworks u can watch and actual fireworks u can buy!Look Guys I'm Sorry if some of these items aren't avalible any more I got some of these off google so I can't rememeber if all of these are or if they aren't if some are and some aren't so ya. Ok so Guys I was just at my buddy partyrocker4891's den and this weird glitch happended where there was 2 of me she changed her den whenever I was changing my animal so that's probably how it works I think it probably doesn't always works and another creepy glitch my friend sealy870 left my den was still there!And it said she was offline!Now idk what caused this glitch maybe something is worng with my computer. Anyway another weird glitch that happended was i locked my den and it said it was unlocked and i hit it like a million times weird right still no idea what caused it. we'll jammers gtg this is singer911 sighning off from my blog keep on singing stay cute and have a tickle monster tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Uh, Singer911? If another jammer has a pawprint on their name tag, then you must of been their buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to be buddies but then she did its my birth day scam on me.

    ReplyDelete