This is Singer911, and I'm here to bring you the news on Animal Jam!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

carnival

Hey guys Singer911 here! and today I'm talking about the summer carnival! the summer carnival came out a 2 or 1 or a few weeks ago so I'm going to show u a trick to getting the phantom cotton candy!OK so 1st u choose a cone!Then after u chose ur cone u put black cotton candy on the Bottom!Now u put white cotton candy in the middle!And last but not least u put black cotton candy on the top!Now it should look like this and u should have the phantom cotton candy!Ok Now lets talk about the games! now the first game I wanna talk about is candy catch and heres instructions!Now in candy catch ur supposed to catch all the candy including the gold candy!So the next game is Carnival Darts!SO heres instructsions!SO u shoot with ur darts to get ballons,phantoms,and,golden phantoms I like the game alot actually.So the next game is Phantom Ball!So what u do is click on the ball to shoot and then it lunches into one of the catagory holes.I am personally Bad at this game But I'm bad at these type of games in General so yabut I think its still fun to play. Anyway the nexe game is Whack-A-Phantom!now I'm really good at this game Once I got 262 tickets on it! anyway heres Instructions!Its really fun trust me! we'll its time to move on to what u can buy in the summer carnival!Anyway guys u can buy tickets with gems!Also plushies! But all the plushies right now are freedom themed!I liked the freedom themed plushies I just think there should be a way to change the color but still have freedom themed as an option.Anyway heres some more stuff u could buy with tickets.We'll Jammers gtg for this moment I will post more later This is Singer911 sighning off from my blog keep on singing stay cute and have a Whale Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment