This is Singer911, and I'm here to bring you the news on Animal Jam!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

scammer cool pic and epic den jammer!

Hey guys Singer911 here! and look at this pic I got of my and my friend and her brother dancing LOL!her brother is Snorky41017 and my friend is leighko. And also I found a scammer that said come to my den if u want free spikes so whenever I got to the scammer rarestjammeryouknow's den I said this she has nothing in her den either!I know she could be hiding her stuff but still if her username is rarestjammeryouknow u would think her den would be packed with nonmember stuff she wears a fox hat too!so it makes me wonder.I know theres a fox hat from the freedom party but its still possible but I highly doubt its the rare one.Theres defently jammers though who are mad like me too LOL!so ya and right now im at a epic party at 367890's den its so epic jammers u need to go there right now and shes turning on buddy requests in a sec im already her buddy but if u guys want to be hers then u should go to her den right now we'll guys i'm gonna enjoy the party so bye this is singer911 sighning off from my blog have a whale wednesday!and btw I will post more later.

1 comment: