This is Singer911, and I'm here to bring you the news on Animal Jam!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

My cousins quitting:(

Hey guys Singer911 here and I'm still doing 4h of july pics so still email me pics at animaljamgenius@gmail.com. and heres my pics me and my buddies having a good time on 4th of july. So anyway guys my cousin footballrocks222 is quitting!:(He got scammed!someone said whoever flashes me best gets my spike but it was a scam and he flashed all his good items and it siad he got a necklace! they had a hacking system that joined them. if u guys have a rare claw, a black long spike, neon blue black bows please send them to my cousin and he won't quitt thank u! I will post more later this is singer911 sighning off from my blog have a kind of 4th of july and have a sweet sauturday keep on singing stay cute too!

1 comment:

  1. if he seriously belived that dude ur cuz is a moran. FROM SUGER10

    ReplyDelete