This is Singer911, and I'm here to bring you the news on Animal Jam!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Plushie Machine Trick!

Hey guys Its Singer911 here and today I'm going to show you a plushie machine Trick! So heres how it works Go to a Plushie Machine it can be in any location and it can be a different type of one too!Ok so you use the arrow keys to get Plushies it helps you get More! And you have to like hit the down arrow really fast and you hit the left and right arrow keys to go both left or,right. And down arrow key to go down And if you get stuck and it won't work with arrow keys then just hit the mouse once and it also works in the same spot u already did and u got a plushie or you didn't. This trick sometimes works but sometimes not! So please don't blame me if it doesn't work we'll that's all for this moment I will post more later this Singer911 sighning off from my blog have a Tickle Monster Tuesday keep on singing and stay cute!!!!

1 comment:

  1. it didn't work and im gonna blame u since ur mean to me. FROM SUGER10

    ReplyDelete